Looking for an intern job in ATL, throw some numbers my way...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Me+PharmD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to land something that's about $12-$13 with about 10-15 hours committed per week. If you're interning in ATL do me a favor and throw some numbers my way, and give me your take on your company. Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

I intern at Kroger, $12 for P1 intern with a $1 raise every year. It's pretty decent, but I don't work there a whole lot anymore. Mostly depends on the pharmacists/techs you work with and the are in which you work.

I also work at Northside Hospital where my rate is about $14, but they are not currently hiring new students.

I'm trying to land something that's about $12-$13 with about 10-15 hours committed per week. If you're interning in ATL do me a favor and throw some numbers my way, and give me your take on your company. Thanks...

I work for CVS - I'm not sure what the "normal" P1 intern rate is, because I had 6 years experience with the company before I started school, so I was above the intern pay rate and my salary has essentially been frozen. As far as the company, I think it varies widely from location to location, what pharmacists you would be working with, etc. They are always interested in hiring interns - I would suggest that you take it on yourself to take a look at the store and talk to the pharmacists involved before you accept an offer from CVS. If you don't like what you see in the first store they offer, then ask if they could send you somewhere else. I've worked with several pharmacists who provide a really good learning environment for an intern and some that are really not interested in teaching - try to find somebody who seems interested in having an intern.