Looking for Army physicians at Ft. Campbell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

easy1226

easy1226
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just checking on here to see if anybody on the forum works at Ft. Campbell. Would love to shadow some Army docs out there, sadly it's the closest installation to me. Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, does anyone know who I would get in touch with at the hospital on Ft. Campbell to line up some shadowing experiences? Don't necessarily need names, but maybe just the position/office/title of the person/people I need to talk to? Or is my best bet to call "information." I just want to avoid my call being bounced around the hospital because I called the wrong person and they really don't know who I should talk to either. Maybe some of you that work in a military hospital could tell me who I would call at your hospital, and I can track that person down at Campbell. Again, all help is appreciated.

if you know what particular department youre interested in you could probably be proactive and call the head of the department. Explain that youre about to do HPSP or USUHS or whatever other reason you want to shadow a mil doc and ask if he can give guidance