Looking for easy, self-paced, online pre-reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnotherLawyer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in the tremendously fortunate position of having received an acceptance. But now it's back to business and I have two pre-reqs I still need to knock out. I need ochem II and three credits of upper level bio.

Not to sound like a slacker, but I'm looking for easy. My requirements are (1) online and (2) self-paced. For the bio course, I would greatly prefer something without a lab since I don't need it.

I was thinking ochem II lab/lecture and microbiology lecture at UNE. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I appreciate the help.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the tremendously fortunate position of having received an acceptance. But now it's back to business and I have two pre-reqs I still need to knock out. I need ochem II and three credits of upper level bio.

Not to sound like a slacker, but I'm looking for easy. My requirements are (1) online and (2) self-paced. For the bio course, I would greatly prefer something without a lab since I don't need it.

I was thinking ochem II lab/lecture and microbiology lecture at UNE. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I appreciate the help.
Dallas community college online has some. Online.dcccd.edu

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I appreciate the help.
Can't vouch for the difficulty of the courses, but here you go...

Online Organic Chemistry MSUM Jasperse General and Registration Information

Schedules of Classes - Washington State University