Looking for feedback on a new surgical journal (currently open access)

Started by kevtastic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevtastic

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am the lead brand/designer at the Journal of Medical Insight (jomi) we publish high quality video articles of surgical procedures. I'm not here to sell anything, this is not solicitation, I just want opinions.

I ended up on this forum because I have been looking for a means of direct communication with practitioners (you) since most librarians we contact seem as if they don't even talk to their surgeons.

So please, if you have a second. Everyone here at Jomi would greatly appreciate any and all opinions on a few issues. Take a look at our content over at squash.jomi.com then take our survey about your experience.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.