Looking for Female Roommate Near Barry University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OSU Buckeye

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for an (preferably Indian) female roommate to share an apartment around Miami Shores near Barry University in August 2006. I will be a first year podiatric medical student. I’m a native of India, and have grown up in America. I'm non-vegetarian and I also don’t smoke or drink. I’m looking for someone quiet, non smoking, and non drinking. Must be single, female and be willing to co-sign a lease. If interested please email: [email protected]
 
I currently donot have an apartment. Once I find a roommate, I am hoping we both can meet and look together.