Looking for an APMLE part 1 paid tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Don't have the time to tutor since I'm an intern.
Finding your weaknesses is critical..

My study method consisted of focusing on Micro, Pharm, And LEA.
Know those like the back of your hand.
Use Sketchy for Micro and Pharm.
I used multiple different resources for LEA

I did board vitals 2x.

For biochem and other low yield stuff, first aid was helpful for a quick review. Used pathoma to cover bone tumors.

You can message me for more details or if you have any questions. I'm happy to help wherever I can.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't have the time to tutor since I'm an intern.
Finding your weaknesses is critical..

My study method consisted of focusing on Micro, Pharm, And LEA.
Know those like the back of your hand.
Use Sketchy for Micro and Pharm.
I used multiple different resources for LEA

I did board vitals 2x.

For biochem and other low yield stuff, first aid was helpful for a quick review. Used pathoma to cover bone tumors.

You can message me for more details or if you have any questions. I'm happy to help wherever I can.
I agree with this. You need to know all of sketchy micro/pharm and lower extremity anatomy well, least important subjects are general anatomy and biochem. Know the broad topics for those
 
Don't have the time to tutor since I'm an intern.
Finding your weaknesses is critical..

My study method consisted of focusing on Micro, Pharm, And LEA.
Know those like the back of your hand.
Use Sketchy for Micro and Pharm.
I used multiple different resources for LEA

I did board vitals 2x.

For biochem and other low yield stuff, first aid was helpful for a quick review. Used pathoma to cover bone tumors.

You can message me for more details or if you have any questions. I'm happy to help wherever I can.
What did you use for physio, path, and general anatomy?
 
Knowing pharm sketchy helped me with physio. Path didn’t matter and neither did general anatomy. Just did BV for physio, path and general anatomy without any studying except the explanations on BV.
 
I'm of the unpopular opinion that part 1 was the easiest because there's so many materials compared to 2 and 3.

That step 1 Anking deck...yeah I know it was overkill but I did the entire thing. LEA, and biomech school notes.