Position Wanted Looking for PGY-1 Preliminary/Categorical General Surgery Positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gooey-Goobert

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good afternoon everyone, I know this is a long shot, but no harm in posting. I am a recently graduated (2022) US IMG who went unmatched in the previous cycle. I scour websites daily for positions in PGY-1 Preliminary/Categorical General Surgery or any other Preliminary/Transitional Year programs as I am just trying to get my foot in the door. I've also cold emailed residency programs. I even had a PD reach out to me but unfortunately they ended up filling the position. If anyone is aware of any research/observership/shadowing/assisting opportunities in Surgery, please send me a message as I gear up for Match 2023. Thank you so much!