Looking for You: MERP July 2008

Started by iluvnerds
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iluvnerds

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hiya,

I've been accepted to MERP in Miami, starting July 2008. If you have ideas/insight/thoughts/concerns, etc. Let's chat about'em.

Looking forward to chatting with you! 😀
 
Thanx! There is now a facebook group for July 2008 MERP. Please join if you've been accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone in here can tell me how the MERP program is structured. I will be starting the program in December and I am kind of nervous. I was told it is a difficult program, but does anyone know the passing rate? Does anyone know how the classes are structured? How about study facilities in Miami near the school, do they have that? I just want to know how much effort I will have to put in to this program. Thanks!