Looking to buy MCAT 2015 official study guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Your preference exam set?

  • The Princeton Review

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Kaplan

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ExamKrackers

    Votes: 4 66.7%

  • Total voters
    6

TooMuchPressure

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking to buy an entire MCAT 2015 books set. From personal experience with these companies (TPR, EK, and Kaplan), can you rate them in order from best to worse. Obviously there is no right or wrong answer was just curious before I make a decision.
 
I cant speak on the others but I used the EK set and I loved it. They are very comprehensive and their tests and questions are similar in style to the MCAT 2015. EK also has an online study schedule that is way easier to follow than the one posted in the MCAT forum.
 
Check out the commentary on the new exam link in my signature. There's a section for reviews of prep materials by past test takers.