Looking to trade rotation information

Started by Creflo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Creflo

time to eat
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anyone be willing to provide or swap school-provided 4th year clerkship (student written) reviews of rotations? I am from the Arizona school, and most of our reviews are from the west and north parts of the country, but I'm interested in the southeast. Please PM me if interested, Thanks.
 
anyone hear anything about Grant medical center (ohio state university) clerkship? pros/cons?
 
anyone hear anything about Grant medical center (ohio state university) clerkship? pros/cons?

I believe that Ohio State and Grant are two separate programs. I have friends that recently graduated from the program at Grant and I think it is a very strong residency where you get excellent training. I don't know that much about Ohio State.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad