This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yay. More stupid bans.
Maudes ruining the board more.
I am not surprised.

That's a haiku.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
I don't remember him saying anything way out there. Curiously, does it only take 1 mod to decide or is it a group. Some transparency would be nice.

Changed my image in solidarity and remembrance for 10 days.

Reactions: 1 users
What?? I didn’t see anything, either (probably got deleted).

Sparda, if you’re out there, I salute you. VPN your way back as a middle aged white guy from Chicago...reincarnation is possible on the Internet, lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
It shows account on hold but if Sparda is banned I will quit this forum. What exactly is left here?

Reactions: 1 user
Mannnnn between modest ant man and sparda being banned, this sucks.

Let's all keep it professional here, guys. Closing this thread for now :hattip:

• Dislike
  • Inappropriate
Reactions: 11 users
I'll put some transparency on here as I think it needs to be had with our frequent - senior members.

1) Sparda did not say or imply any broken terms within the pharmacy forums. Matter of fact it had nothing to do with pharmacy at all.

2) Although political discussions will surely happen as it tremendously relates to the health field, a fine line still exists and unfortunately that line was crossed in an outside forum with other health professionals.

3) When these decisions are made concerning banning and post-holds, rarely (if ever) is it one mod/admin taking full reign. It get's further discussed with other administrators / moderators.

I as well as many others enjoy Sparda and his day-to-day transitions and thoughts. He is not banned and will be coming back. At the end of the day, terms of service has to be followed: For those who may not know, here is the TOS:

Our Vision, Values, and Policies | Student Doctor Network

Seeing that this is locked down, I want to answer further inquiries regarding how the volunteer staff work. I am going to open another thread in that regard related to matters such as this (link below):

SDN Policy and Procedures - Let's Discuss! | Student Doctor Network

• Dislike
Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.