LOR from Adjunct Physics Professor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

InHandWashingWeTrust

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a LOR from an adjunct professor that taught me in class for Physics I & II. He was the only professor employed by the university that taught physics at the time. I was hoping that his letter would fulfill one of my basic science letters as it is a very strong letter. Should I be worried that his letter will not be accepted to fulfill this requirement for schools such as LECOM, PCOM, etc.? I also have a letter from another science professor, non-science professor, and a DO.
 
I received a LOR from an adjunct professor that taught me in class for Physics I & II. He was the only professor employed by the university that taught physics at the time. I was hoping that his letter would fulfill one of my basic science letters as it is a very strong letter. Should I be worried that his letter will not be accepted to fulfill this requirement for schools such as LECOM, PCOM, etc.? I also have a letter from another science professor, non-science professor, and a DO.
Yes, a physics professor letter will be counted as a science letter.