LOR Help...what would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thefifthbeatle

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I currently have 3 LOR...A bio prof, An Ochem prof and a Phys prof.


BUT--


I became very good friends with my Economics prof. Is it worth having him write me a letter? yes, he is not a science prof, but he could be the icing on the cake.


I already have my minimum of 2 or 3 science professors (depending on school) Is an econ prof worth it?
 
well, I say yes..
many schools requires 2 LORS from science professors and 1 from non-science professor (or employer etc etc)
 
HELP! When I initially went to my teachers to get LOR's, I just went to three science teachers that I know very well without thinking that all of them are Bio teachers. Physiology, Mammology, and Biochem/Molec Bio II (which in some cases can be taken as a Chem class, I think).

But, as I'm doing some final research on the schools I am applying to, I see that most want one from a predental committee, but some will take "one from a Biology teacher, and one from a Chemistry teacher".

BUT, I only have all biology and one dentist!! What should I do? Do you think it is ok? What should I do?? 😕