LOR not on letterhead?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nabilesmail

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, BU put me on hold because 2 of my 3 LOR are apparently not on official letterhead. I emailed the two professors a week ago, but they haven't even responded. What should I do?

Also, I've completed about 20 secondaries so far and have been marked complete on all of them except BU, can this LOR thing still bite me, can i be unofficially on hold even though everything says complete?

I can just give up on BU if the professors don;t get back to me, but I don't want to come arond November/December and find out that schools have ignored my app due to the LOR

Members don't see this ad.

So, BU put me on hold because 2 of my 3 LOR are apparently not on official letterhead. I emailed the two professors a week ago, but they haven't even responded. What should I do?

Also, I've completed about 20 secondaries so far and have been marked complete on all of them except BU, can this LOR thing still bite me, can i be unofficially on hold even though everything says complete?

I can just give up on BU if the professors don;t get back to me, but I don't want to come arond November/December and find out that schools have ignored my app due to the LOR

Write them again next week.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile