LoR Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dreambig273

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my ERAS application with 2 LoRs on 9/15. I just received a notification that 1 out of 2 letters that I have been waiting for has been uploaded to ERAS. Most programs that I am applying to have a 3 letter minimum in order for the application to be called "complete". The last letter I am waiting for is from a division director at a big name institution at which I completed a sub-I earlier this summer. Should I wait until I have received that letter to release both letters and complete my application, or should I go ahead and release the letter I just received and then release the other letter once I get it? I guess what I am worried about is if I release the newest letter that I received that programs won't pay much mind to the other letter once it's uploaded.

Thanks!