Here's my situation: I have 5 LORs. Only two of them are done--on from Science prof that taught me, and one from another science prof who is my PI. That means two Science faculty letters are done. I am waiting on 1 humanities, one research coordinator, and one MD that i worked with. I know there are a few schools that want all the letters to come together. I don't blame them, it kinda looks like a neat litle package. It's 5 dollars PER MAILING at my letter holding place. That's a lot of $$ I don't wanna spend, but if need be I might have to do it. I am noticing a lot of you guys are getitng interviews and feeling a bit concerned because I have left my file incomplete at a lot of places due to those 3 missing LORs-- 1. Do you think if I send in my two sci LORs, they will start opening my file and reviewing it? 2. If you are suggesting I wait, how long should I wait before I ask the LOR service to send in the letters? I figure if my LORs are not done in 2 weeks, I will just sent the ones i have out and wait for others to arrive slowly. I don't know which way is the best to go. If I can increase my chances by paying a few extra bucks per mailing, it's fine. I am more concerned about what schools might say to having 5 lors arrive in 2 different packages. What's the general concensus?