LORs

DrLiver

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 1, 2003
Texas
    Is it ok for submitting LORs to DO schools before getting the secondaries? I want to give June 1st as a deadline to the writers bc I know they are really busy and will not get them in until June 15? Any thoughts? Will the schools care? Has anyone done this before?

ez073323

Let it ride!!!
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Dec 16, 2002
    Henderson, NV
    www.geocities.com
      Unless I am mistaken, you really need to wait until you recieve a secondary before sending your LORs to the schools you have applied to... If a school hasn't offred you a secondary, they most likely haven't created an applicant file for you yet, so the LOR you have sent will most likely be returned or put in the trash...

I strongly recommend that you look into using a file service to complie your LORs; you can collect as many as you want as soon as you want and they will take care of mailing them away and the such...

Good luck!

Brian
      [email protected]

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.