LOR on Non-official Letterhead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jcsparky16

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

So I'm an EMT and I got a letter of rec from my supervisor. He submitted to Interfolio and I checked on there and it says it's on non-official letterhead. I called and they said it's just missing the company logo, but everything else is okay. I asked my supervisor and he said he can't put it on the official letterhead without approval from the VP. Is this going to cause issues with my application? I do have LORs from 2 science profs, 1 non science, and 1 MD, but I know some schools want a letter from a work/clinical supervisor.

Thanks!