LORs

Started by DrScrub
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrScrub

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On AMCAS, it says that all of my letters have been received, and I assigned all of my letters to my schools already. But, on all of the schools websites that they sent with the secondaries, it says that my letters haven't been received yet.

Is this normal, or should I contact AMCAS?
 
I contacted the AAMC and also posted about that on the forum. Apparently it takes time for schools to "update" the portal or something. Not really sure why this is the case, but I am in the same position as you. Verified, got letters in, and websites say they don't have anything.