Los Angeles Study Buddy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lea621

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone wanna study with me? I'm taking the MCAT in April of this year and I'm looking for someone both dedicated and diligent to study with. I'm in the LA area; 818 to be specific, but I'm willing to drive a little too!

Members don't see this ad.

Los Angeles Study Buddy?
Hey all,

Anyone wanna study with me? I'm taking the MCAT in April of this year and I'm looking for someone both dedicated and diligent to study with. I'm in the LA area; 818 to be specific, but I'm willing to drive a little too!

Hi Lea,

I'm studying for the april mcat as well....haven't picked a date yet...have you??? Im in the inland empire so I probably wouldn't be the most effective study buddy but anywas goodluck studying :xf:

Hey!

Im studying for April too! I would love a study buddy I live in 562 area. PM if you want to set up a meeting time- what are you using to study?

Hey!

Im studying for April too! I would love a study buddy I live in 562 area. PM if you want to set up a meeting time- what are you using to study?

310 here. I've found I really like studying in Westwood with so many places open late. Once I get through my review, I'm down for a study group.

Members don't see this ad :)
Westwood isn't too bad; a little over the hill for me but if there are people who will definitely be studying, I'm up for it. What places are open late?

Oh, and jazzyjaz, I am using a mishmash of random Kaplan materials, all that I could get my hands on for the cheapest price...

323 are here, iwould like to study but am still in the very beginings, I am taking it in late May

PlatinumPenny, you should check dates bc I just checked this past week for dates and all the May ones in LA were booked. Idk about the April ones though.

im in the 818 area feel free to pm me if you would like to meet and study. my date is april 4

Anyne interested in a virtual study group. An online meeting room. I am in 310 and would be willing to meet up to study. In South Bay, but travel for work to OC/WLA sometimes. Email me if interested. [email protected]

818 here too.. glendale area. Test date is may 22nd.. and i have to drive to san francisco to take it:( but i don't mind.. would love to take a calm drive for 6 hours and check into some hotel next to the test center the day before... beats being in the house with siblings running around!

anyway.. id love to meet up with some of you.. itd be a great to be around people who are going through the same thing:)

Uh..well, I know I seem pretty inexperienced, but I'm motivated to start studying the material at a high school senior level. So if any of you are desperate for a study buddy in the 562 area, just private message me and I'll be glad to help/learn. :3

hey LA peeps, I usually hang out at Zephyr cafe in Pasadena.. hit me up if you want to join.

Might be a little early, but I'm gonna do a majority of my studying in the summer. I'm also from 818 too, anyone around there is gonna study for the August or September test?

Is there anyone in the (626), Rowland heights area/San Gabriel area who would like to get together to study? just PM me..:)