lost in a state of suspended paradoxical animation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.danny

Oedipus Avenger
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that this site is a extremely helpful, and the people here and i'm an addict to it. I'm' currently in CC kicking out the GRC's and doing well, but i feel myself losing motivation. I'm transfering to either stony brook or buffalo next fall but i'm currently just not motivated to do work, even though i'm amped about starting my upper division classes next fall for my major,and finishing my science pre-reqs. I dont know if it's my school or the people at my school, but I just hope a four university is not the same as a CC because i'm starting to hate CC all together (the atmosphere). a bit more : Major- B.A. philosophy, B.S. Physics, Minor Econ... and i'm done with gen chem 1 and 2 ..thank god.. and I guess this thread is just me whinning but I think i deserve to whine.. I just want some help to stay motivated... :scared: :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

dr.danny said:
Just wanted to say that this site is a extremely helpful, and the people here and i'm an addict to it. I'm' currently in CC kicking out the GRC's and doing well, but i feel myself losing motivation. I'm transfering to either stony brook or buffalo next fall but i'm currently just not motivated to do work, even though i'm amped about starting my upper division classes next fall for my major,and finishing my science pre-reqs. I dont know if it's my school or the people at my school, but I just hope a four university is not the same as a CC because i'm starting to hate CC all together (the atmosphere). a bit more : Major- B.A. philosophy, B.S. Physics, Minor Econ... and i'm done with gen chem 1 and 2 ..thank god.. and I guess this thread is just me whinning but I think i deserve to whine.. I just want some help to stay motivated... :scared: :eek:
This might help...It only gets worse. Good luck to ya! :thumbup:

jbone said:
This might help...It only gets worse. Good luck to ya! :thumbup:

haha, thanks ... I just can't wait to get out of Texas and be in N.Y.