Lost in the mail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DancerDoc

too much information!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my secondary to UCSF on the 19th (I recieved the invite on the 17th) and I sent it priority with delivery confirmation. It's the 1st now and the delivery confirmation still hasn't shown it recieved, though I know it had to have gotten there by now so I feel like it made it but just didn't get scanned in. My status online still doesn't show my secondary complete, but I know it takes a long time to process so my papers might be there but not shown up online. I called UCSF just to see if by chance they could find out if it at least made it, but they said they couldn't tell me anything at all and I'd just have to wait to see it online. The only problem is that they have a 4 week deadline from when I was invited to complete the secondary (and I'm OOS btw). I would send it again, but I'll have to cancel my check (which is $20) and if they already have things processing that would be a major pain. Any ideas? This is one of my top 5 choices and I don't want to mess up my chances! Though I don't want to end up with multiple checks being cashed or cancelled and whatnot either.

Members don't see this ad.

so evidently delivery confirmation is often a waste of money because USPS doesn't scan the sticker most of the time. according to my friendly neighborhood post office guy.

i sent 4 apps by mail on monday and they should have all arrived by now (especially the across town) yet i was only able to confirm one on the usps site as of yesterday.