Renting Louisville, Kentucky- Furnished room. Utilities+Laundry+WiFi- All included. Available Now-Short/Long term

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinker77

Custom Title Goes Here
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
THE AREA:

Perfectly and conveniently located in the heart of Louisville’s Historic Highlands neighborhood. Safe and peaceful walking community. On a very quiet residential street but within few steps to Bardstown Rd, Sullivan University, parks, restaurants, libraries, gyms, bars, ice skating rink and coffee shops.

EXTREMELY close to everything Louisville has to offer:

- 1 minute away from the HWY I-264 entrance.

- 1 minute away from Sullivan University.

- 1 minute away from Bardstown Road.

- 1 minute away from Planet Fitness.

- 1 minute away from plenty of grocery store, shops, restaurants and bars.

- 5 minutes away from Bellarmine University.

- 8 minutes away from University of Louisville.

- 10 minutes away from Downtown

THE PLACE:

I live in an old but nice, quiet, and safe complex. I have a 2bd/1ba apartment on the 2nd floor of my building. The guest bedroom is now available for rent. It's a decent size room with a walk-in closet. Fully furnished. Living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom are shared areas. Off street private covered parking.

The rent is $700/month - EVERYTHIG included - Utilities, extremely fast Wi-Fi, off street private covered parking and usage of washer/dryer.

ABOUT YOU:

I am looking for a clean responsible individual. Preferably a female roommate that is tidy, honest, respectful and easy to get along with. Single occupant or single parent okay. Preferably no pets. Will only show to serious potential renters.

ABOUT ME:

I am quiet and mostly keep to myself. I’m currently a part-time student and I work for the Kentucky government.

I have 3 very friendly cats but they are mostly kept corralled in the living room.

Members don't see this ad.