This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CardsDMDOMS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm currently a 3rd year dental student interested in OMFS. I'm from Louisville and am considering UofL for residency. If you could tell me anything about the program that might be helpful, it would be greatly appreciated. Please be candid. How does the scope of training compare to other programs? What is the program heavy in, if anything? What is your lifestyle like? Are the faculty pleasant to be around and learn from? If you can think of anything else post it on here. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

it's one of the better omfs programs out there

If you're a resident or interviewed there and don't feel comfortable putting it on here for everyone to see, please DM me on here. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't take this the wrong way but if you're a 3rd year at Louisville why don't you just go hang out with the OMS residents and see all of this for yourself? They are historically very nice residents who all seem enjoy the program and say their attendings are great.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not a 3rd year at Louisville. Just from there and go to a different dental school. The name is misleading and I should probably change it.