Louisville status change???

Started by mailman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mailman

my game is like a rhyme
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had "invited for interview" on the status for a while. My interview was on Oct. 29th. My status changed today to application under review. Anybody else have this happen?
 
I had "invited for interview" on the status for a while. My interview was on Oct. 29th. My status changed today to application under review. Anybody else have this happen?

Same here... And I interviewed the same day as you. I think we are ok.
 
Same here. It must mean they're reviewing applicants who have interviewed for the first round of acceptances. Wow, we could find out next Friday!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw this change. I guess we'll find out more on Friday!
 
same here... I think that its just how it shows up. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!
 
Add me to the list. I haven't been checking my aadsas lately so it could have happened this morining or awhile ago.