Louisville Waiting List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khazen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got waitlisted for Louisville :(

my interview was in November and they are saying that I have to wait until march to see whether I get accepted or not..

Does anyone know what is the process of the waiting list at Louisville? how many are in the waiting list? what are the chances? should take this as a good thing or should I start studying for DAT again?

thx. and good luck to everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

I got waitlisted for Louisville :(

my interview was in November and they are saying that I have to wait until march to see whether I get accepted or not..

Does anyone know what is the process of the waiting list at Louisville? how many are in the waiting list? what are the chances? should take this as a good thing or should I start studying for DAT again?

thx. and good luck to everyone.

Give them a call around mid-month, let 'em know you're still interested. My roommate got accepted in March. The dean told me that they intentioanally keep some slots open at UofL (they don't try to fill the class in December) until then, because they interview into February and they don't want to be giving interviews if there are no slots left.