Jan 12, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi, I am a senior needing some advice for medical school. I currently have a 3.4 gpa and 3.2 sgpa and this semester has been rough because of physics, so I probably will get a C in the class. However, I already have two C's from Fall 2019 from Ochem 1 and Biology 2 and wanted to raise my trendline. I still have one semester left, so that's not a lot of time, so I wanted some advice about post-bacc? I don't want to take a full program because of finances and plus I would already be finished with my prerequisites, so I was hoping for some advice about that. Plus I haven't taken the MCAT yet and I am a non-science major if that matters.

Goro

SDN Gold Donor
10+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hi, I am a senior needing some advice for medical school. I currently have a 3.4 gpa and 3.2 sgpa and this semester has been rough because of physics, so I probably will get a C in the class. However, I already have two C's from Fall 2019 from Ochem 1 and Biology 2 and wanted to raise my trendline. I still have one semester left, so that's not a lot of time, so I wanted some advice about post-bacc? I don't want to take a full program because of finances and plus I would already be finished with my prerequisites, so I was hoping for some advice about that. Plus I haven't taken the MCAT yet and I am a non-science major if that matters.
Read this:

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.