Step II Lower score on step 2 ck than step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IMphysician1234

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Step 1: 247 ; Step 2: 245 and I want internal medicine.
I know its not a big difference but still I am a little worried.
Will this look bad in my aplication, as most people socre higher on ck?
Will this greatly affect my chances of entering a good residency program?
I am a non-US IMG
 
Theyre literally the same. And good scores on top of that. You're gonna have more of an issue being an non-US IMG than those scores
Thanks for your response! I was worried because 245 on ck puts me on a lower percetile than 247 on step 1. Yeah I know that being a non-US IMG is a big handicap, but theres nothing I can do about it so I try no to worry
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad