Lower step 2 ck score compared to step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medlife2017

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I just wanted to get some advice as to how I should approach this situation. I received a 234 on step 2 ck and a 246 on step 1 and I am not sure as to when I should release my step 2 score and if I should try and provide an explanation or something. I am applying for radiology
 
Depends. Have you gotten II’s? Enough to match? If so, don’t release. If you need more and you think they’re waiting to invite based off no CK, you have no choice.