Loyola MAMS 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi everyone, Hope all is well. Does anyone have any idea how large the class is for this upcoming semester?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if the class is full yet?
I checked our class registration online. The classes are capped at 55 students (program size), and all 55 spots are currently registered for. I might assume that this means the class is full, but I'm not part of Admin and people may end up withdrawing?
 
I would love to know people's stats for acceptance into the MAMS program if they are willing to share. I should graduate from a top 20 university with a 3.5cGPA. I just got my score on the MCAT back and it is a 495 so I am considering retaking it. I would be a great fit for the program in terms of ECs/volunteering experience/research experience.
 
Question: Are they lenient on the science gpa requirement? I have a 2.9...cumulative 3.3... I know the min req is 3.2. Also have not attempted the MCAT. thoughts?
 
Question: Are they lenient on the science gpa requirement? I have a 2.9...cumulative 3.3... I know the min req is 3.2. Also have not attempted the MCAT. thoughts?
You need to take the mcat even to be considered for mams. I do not know if they are lenient about the gpa requirement sorry, I have nothing to do with admissions.