lsu-charity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

met19

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think of LSU-charity? Prior to katrina it was one of the best, but how about now?

Members don't see this ad.

It is supposed to be opening back up again soon. Someone else may be able to answer more specifically but this information comes to me by way of mouth of a Tulane MS-4 that is rotating here at University of Mississippi Medical Center.

I know the majority of their training is now at a community facility which is fairly busy(West Jeff).. They have also opened up a trauma center about 10-15 minutes out of New Orleans but it can't handle much volume. University Hospital was scheduled to open already but continues to be delayed. It also cannot handle too much volume.

Charity itself is still in limbo, may never open again. Last I heard it won't, but I'm not sure what the students are told.

From what my friends say, it is not like it was at all as far as training, but they are keeping their certification so far.

I am curious to hear from people who are rotating there and what they are being told.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are Doctors Weiss and Gonzalez still with LSUHSC?