LSU New Orleans and Shreveport acceptance??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

latechdawgs1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone has heard from the LSU New Orleans or Shreveport PT schools yet....supposed to be mid February but I was just curious. Hate the anxious waiting process!!
 
They send out acceptance, wait list, and rejection letters on the same day. So everyone should find out around the same exact time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my letter from Shreveport yesterday, haven't gotten New Orleans yet. Heard from two people who have though (but they both live in New Orleans...don't know if that has anything to do with it). A friend who also got her Shreveport one yesterday said she thinks the New Orleans ones will get here around Tuesday. Say a prayer!
 
Glad to hear that they've been mailed! I haven't gotten letters from either of them yet, but I'm sure it takes longer for the mail to get up to Baton Rouge (my address) from both places. And good luck!! I'm sure it'll be Monday or Tuesday 🙂
 
We will have to wait until at least Tuesday because the mail doesn't run tomorrow because of Presidents' Day!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my letter from NOLA today, I'll be there in May 🙂
I hope everyone else gets equally good news!!

Hi, I was looking to apply to LSUNO fall 2016. I really love the campus and would love attending their program. If you don't mind me asking, what all did you include on your PTCAS app. What did all your numbers look like (GRE, GPA, VOLUNTEER HOURS, OBSERVATIONAL HOURS, ETC). What do you think caught their attention for you to be chosen for an interview?