General Admissions & OTCAS LSU shreveport 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulOT1

Reaction score
I can’t find an LSU forum for 2020-2021 cycle so here’s one! If there’s one already and I’ve missed it, link me to it!

Has anyone heard back since the interviews? I really haven’t heard anything since then and I feel like mine went very well!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything since the interview, but I think they're supposed to send out emails on January 30th!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just as an update I got an email about their decision yesterday! :)

I was accepted, and I've heard that they normally pull from the waitlist!! :)

I was accepted, and I've heard that they normally pull from the waitlist!! :)
Congrats! I’m very hopeful. I’m out of state and I’ve heard they really prefer Louisiana students, so I think I was a long shot anyway!

Congratulations!!!!
Thank you!!!
Hey you don’t know of any facebook group or anything like that do you? I’m from Texas and don’t know anyone else who has applied to LSU. I’d love to meet some people in the class!

Thank you!!!
Hey you don’t know of any facebook group or anything like that do you? I’m from Texas and don’t know anyone else who has applied to LSU. I’d love to meet some people in the class!
They sent me an invitation to join the FB group a few days after I received the acceptance email, so one should be coming your way soon!

They sent me an invitation to join the FB group a few days after I received the acceptance email, so one should be coming your way soon!
Awesome! Thanks for keeping in touch with me. This is my only connection to anyone else going there so far!

Awesome! Thanks for keeping in touch with me. This is my only connection to anyone else going there so far!
No problem!! I know one other person who is going to the program, and we both know of people who've attended the school in the past and they all had positive reviews!! Best of luck to you :)