• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

LSU-Shreveport

GoGatorsDMD

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2004
    From what I remember, even numbered months are not trauma call except for isolated mandible fractures. Plenty of those to go around though. Also you can get your extraction experience up as well in the clinic. Might be some wicked cancer surgeries scheduled. It's a great externship, they'll keep you busy.

Count Orlok

Octagonecologyst
    10+ Year Member
    Jan 14, 2008
    1. Dental Student
      I have heard it is pretty intense maybe take a nap or drink some green tea or something before you go. ;)

How did you get you get the scoop on the externship? did you just call down there or did you find some info online? their website always has that darn "coming soon..." stuff on it.

I have sometime before I start externing, but it is nice to at least know where to look when the time comes.

About the Ads
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.