Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm basically spending all day studying but still unable to properly retain or understand anything. This is my second block and my first actual systems block (immunology and hematology). I wasn't liking the in-house lectures very much so this week I've tried switching over to bnb however I feel like I just forget everything I watch/learn no matter which lecture source I'm using. I'm also doing anki on top of this which I basically spend half of my day doing, which ends up totaling a bit over 1500 reviews a day (including review cards, learning cards, and new cards from the days material). I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong or if this is normal. I would really like some help/guidance.
Here are my anki stats for today for reference.
Studied 1,541 cards in 2.69 hours today (6.28s/card)
Again count: 753 (48.86%)
Learn: 964, Review: 240, Relearn: 337, Filtered: 0
No mature cards were studied today.
Here are my anki stats for today for reference.
Studied 1,541 cards in 2.69 hours today (6.28s/card)
Again count: 753 (48.86%)
Learn: 964, Review: 240, Relearn: 337, Filtered: 0
No mature cards were studied today.