M4 electives

Started by ljl1982
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ljl1982

ljl1982
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm starting M4 year next week (4 weeks of Diagnostic Radiology at my med school) and also have 1 away elective in radiology set up.

My question is regarding non-radiology electives that might be useful for a rads applicant. Besides my required M4 courses (Medicine SubI, ENT, anesthesiology, Ortho, Derm, Neuro) I plan on taking Surgical Pathology (september-2weeks), Emergency Medicine (october-4weeks), a neuroanatomy elective, cardiology (spring) and ICU (spring).

I'd like to know what m4 electives other rads applicants plan on taking, and would also appreciate any advice from residents.

~thanks
 
An advanced radiology elective, a radiology research elective, and any elective you get Honors in🙂