MABS Program @ Midwestern University in downers grove **ADVICE FOR CLASSES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leggomysego

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

If you attended Midwestern for the MABS program and did well in the program this is for you 😉

I simply just wanted to ask for advice for the classes. What worked best for each teacher? How were you successful in the program and why? Anything you think I should know before beginning the program? Anything and everything would be appreciated.

Thank you so much!
 
Hello,

If you attended Midwestern for the MABS program and did well in the program this is for you 😉

I simply just wanted to ask for advice for the classes. What worked best for each teacher? How were you successful in the program and why? Anything you think I should know before beginning the program? Anything and everything would be appreciated.

Thank you so much!
I'm sorry i don't have advice, but i do have a questions.
How long did it take for you to hear back from the school after applying to the masters program
Also, what were your stats?I know their averge is 3.2. i have a 3.03 do you think i have a chance