MABS Program @ Midwestern University in downers grove **ADVICE FOR CLASSES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leggomysego

Reaction score
Hello,

If you attended Midwestern for the MABS program and did well in the program this is for you ;)

I simply just wanted to ask for advice for the classes. What worked best for each teacher? How were you successful in the program and why? Anything you think I should know before beginning the program? Anything and everything would be appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

If you attended Midwestern for the MABS program and did well in the program this is for you ;)

I simply just wanted to ask for advice for the classes. What worked best for each teacher? How were you successful in the program and why? Anything you think I should know before beginning the program? Anything and everything would be appreciated.

Thank you so much!
I'm sorry i don't have advice, but i do have a questions.
How long did it take for you to hear back from the school after applying to the masters program
Also, what were your stats?I know their averge is 3.2. i have a 3.03 do you think i have a chance

For anyone who applied to this program - how long did it take you to hear back from admissions?