Midwestern University IL MABS 2024-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bungeeperson

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there, I was just accepted and didn't see a thread yet! Looking to meet some other people who are planning to attend this program, and eventually make a Facebook group!
 
Hey there, I was just accepted and didn't see a thread yet! Looking to meet some other people who are planning to attend this program, and eventually make a Facebook group!
Hi there bungeeperson! I am going to matriculate into the AZCOM MA program this August! Have you heard anything about the IL program yet?
 
Hi there bungeeperson! I am going to matriculate into the AZCOM MA program this August! Have you heard anything about the IL program yet?
Hey! I attended a deposited student meeting about a month and a half ago and got some basic questions answered. I think there is going to be a look closer day in person sometime in July that I plan to attend as well!