This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctorhm

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I’ve seen pages for previous years, but not one for the upcoming year. I wanted to create this page for those applying or accepted into the VCOM/Bluefield MABS 2026-2027 program! I was recently accepted into the program and am excited to start in July and connect with my classmates!

I am also currently looking for housing, so if anyone would like to room with another incoming MABS student, please let me know!
 
Current MABS student looking to sublease my 1 bed / 1 bath in a 2 bed / 2 bath apartment from late May through the end of July!

The apartment is in a great location—just minutes from VCOM, Virginia Tech, and downtown Blacksburg. It’s a comfortable, well-kept space in a super convenient area. My current roommate will be moving out at the end of her lease, so you could still find another MABS student to live with you in the fall.

Rent is $1,200/month, with all utilities included except electricity. Message me if you’re interested or want more details!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current MABS student trying to lease my apartment that you can move into as soon as May 25th. Apartment is a 2 BR 1 BA with all utilities except electricity, perfect if two incoming students want to be roommates. Rent is $1175 per month or $587 if split two ways. Apartment is within walking distance of downtown Blacksburg and Virginia Tech and about 10 minutes from VCOM. If you have pets there’s no pet deposit or limit on how many you can have. Message me if interested or if you need more information.

Also if the incoming class wants to ask me some questions about the program, just reply or message me.
 
I created a groupme. DM if you'd like to join
Hi there. I just got accepted too. Have you been able to find housing?
Hi! I’ve seen pages for previous years, but not one for the upcoming year. I wanted to create this page for those applying or accepted into the VCOM/Bluefield MABS 2026-2027 program! I was recently accepted into the program and am excited to start in July and connect with my classmates!

I am also currently looking for housing, so if anyone would like to room with another incoming MABS student, please let me know!
 
Is anyone using grad loans or any loans for the MABS program? I am having trouble getting help with the balance for tuition. Any suggestions will be appreciated of loans you're using.
Thank you