magic score, part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cooldent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got 83 in dec part 1, i would like sugestions to get the magic no of over 90 %, well i am gonna start preparing from tommrw thaz liek 3 mths to go, well last time around i studied papers and decks.... all the best ppl givng part 1 in july....

Members don't see this ad.

cooldent take a look at the older threads - they have a lot of good tips for part 1 exams. all the best.

Well the new deck is better since it has color code which help to organized the topics. Also the kaplan, nbde.dreamstation.com and toymed are the good resource. Toymed is free ( for this year only ) since it paid by the private donation. if you have time also try the NLG.

Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
al the best cool dent..................................after everything ia m back to decks and reprints.................................guess that should be fine...............all the best.................................smash the exam this time....may GOD bless u

cooldent said:
i got 83 in dec part 1, i would like sugestions to get the magic no of over 90 %, well i am gonna start preparing from tommrw thaz liek 3 mths to go, well last time around i studied papers and decks.... all the best ppl givng part 1 in july....

hey cooldent,
i'm another like u iwth 86 score siving my exams again

:cool:

anyway my only advice is don't waste time since u have only 3 months left and concentrate on ur weak topics and ones u neglected the last time u answered the exam :idea:

lasjy

cooldent said:

Hi cooldent, i think you could look at some of the older threads posted by toothmail and a few other members .There is also a thread that was started recently regarding preparation for part1.you could look it up.
The only secret to a magic score is;
magic score= 98% perspiration(hard work& confidence)+ 1% inspiration+1% lUCK!!!
Don't you worry.When things aren't going on the way you planned...God is paving a new path around :) .
Work, work and work...you have three whole months to go so think positive...n get going n hit em' books.Good luck n God bless. :thumbup:

thanks elementz............................................................well i guess right now we all need to be positive..................................

elementz said:
Hi cooldent, i think you could look at some of the older threads posted by toothmail and a few other members .There is also a thread that was started recently regarding preparation for part1.you could look it up.
The only secret to a magic score is;
magic score= 98% perspiration(hard work& confidence)+ 1% inspiration+1% lUCK!!!
Don't you worry.When things aren't going on the way you planned...God is paving a new path around :) .
Work, work and work...you have three whole months to go so think positive...n get going n hit em' books.Good luck n God bless. :thumbup:

It's an awesome way u've replied..as soon as i read i was like..k books -read,books -read,it's got so much of enthusiasm :clap: :clap:

gorur said:
It's an awesome way u've replied..as soon as i read i was like..k books -read,books -read,it's got so much of enthusiasm :clap: :clap:
gorur i am glad ur back to books.......................all the bset...............