1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

magic score, part 1

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by cooldent, Apr 12, 2004.

1. cooldent

cooldent Member
    7+ Year Member

i got 83 in dec part 1, i would like sugestions to get the magic no of over 90 %, well i am gonna start preparing from tommrw thaz liek 3 mths to go, well last time around i studied papers and decks.... all the best ppl givng part 1 in july....

2. toothmail

toothmail Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

cooldent take a look at the older threads - they have a lot of good tips for part 1 exams. all the best.

3. doctoricon

doctoricon Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Well the new deck is better since it has color code which help to organized the topics. Also the kaplan, nbde.dreamstation.com and toymed are the good resource. Toymed is free ( for this year only ) since it paid by the private donation. if you have time also try the NLG.

Good luck

4. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

al the best cool dent..................................after everything ia m back to decks and reprints.................................guess that should be fine...............all the best.................................smash the exam this time....may GOD bless u

5. lasjy

lasjy Mr. Data
    7+ Year Member

hey cooldent,
    i'm another like u iwth 86 score siving my exams again

:cool:

anyway my only advice is don't waste time since u have only 3 months left and concentrate on ur weak topics and ones u neglected the last time u answered the exam :idea:

lasjy

6. elementz

elementz Happiness and Sunshine:)
    7+ Year Member

Hi cooldent, i think you could look at some of the older threads posted by toothmail and a few other members .There is also a thread that was started recently regarding preparation for part1.you could look it up.
    The only secret to a magic score is;
    magic score= 98% perspiration(hard work& confidence)+ 1% inspiration+1% lUCK!!!
    Don't you worry.When things aren't going on the way you planned...God is paving a new path around :) .
    Work, work and work...you have three whole months to go so think positive...n get going n hit em' books.Good luck n God bless. :thumbup:

7. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks elementz............................................................well i guess right now we all need to be positive..................................

8. gorur

gorur Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

It's an awesome way u've replied..as soon as i read i was like..k books -read,books -read,it's got so much of enthusiasm :clap: :clap:

9. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

gorur i am glad ur back to books.......................all the bset...............