Mailing out seems to be superfluous

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doktorinprogres

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else feel like mailing of our applications by aadsas is sort of a lie? I submitted my application on 7/11 and had gpa verified 7/19. I immediately had correspondences from some schools and today have gotten a supplemental from another as well as application complete emails. Aadasas still shows the status for all schools on my list as "Not Mailed"
 
I think it takes a bit for AADSAS to update. I think I started hearing from schools while it said not mailed, but then a week later AADSAS caught up. Same with my LORs.
 
I'm not sure how it works honestly or what the "mailing" structure is. Obviously they don't snail mail these things and schools will contact you saying they've received materials prior to the mail out date.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't sweat it. I submitted and had my GPA verified pretty much the same time as yours and now am slowly getting supps. AADSAS isn't mailed yet.