maintenance of grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclakid

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how high shoudl we realistically maintain our grades? i've gotten accepted to sgu class of 09 for august.

Members don't see this ad.

uclakid said:
how high shoudl we realistically maintain our grades? i've gotten accepted to sgu class of 09 for august.

I'd say keep them as high as possible. Its totally doable to get great grades at SGU and a lot of people will. People are going to tell you all types of stuff down there like, "grades don't matter, only usmle" and "grades only matter if you plan to transfer" Try your best to get As. You never know what kind of doors might open in the future with good grades.

All the best,

Berk

Hey Berk. Thanks for the response :) but I was asking if I have to maintain my grades in college. I have one quarter left before I graduate and I'm on my way to SGU. This winter quarter I've been doing pretty poorly...and now I'm freaking out...they won't revoke my admission, right?

thanks

uclakid said:
Hey Berk. Thanks for the response :) but I was asking if I have to maintain my grades in college. I have one quarter left before I graduate and I'm on my way to SGU. This winter quarter I've been doing pretty poorly...and now I'm freaking out...they won't revoke my admission, right?

thanks

my bad for the misunderstanding. I don't think it will matter about your grades if you already have the acceptance letter in hand. As long as you get the degree bearing transcript to them, I don't think there will be any problems. Congratulations on your acceptance uclakid. You know what? the semester after mine, there were a ton of kids from ucla, about 30 or so...might be more now, since you guys got that interview with an sgu grad on your career guidance page. At any rate, you'll have a lot of fun down there.