Making a spelling mistake on secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FatherTime-PhD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, for a lot of my gap year essays, I accidentally put a word with two letters inserted randomly within it.A mistake of not really caring about the gap year essays after the first read through and just copying and pasting, only to find about half way through, I accidentally hit those random letters mid-word.

Is this something worth calling about? I know I am being neurotic af but it's been bothering me for a couple of days now :/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So, for a lot of my gap year essays, I accidentally put "prepswerving" instead of "preserving". A mistake of not really caring about the gap year essays after the first read through and just copying and pasting, only to find about half way through, I accidentally hit those random letters mid-word.

Is this something worth calling about? I know I am being neurotic af but it's been bothering me for a couple of days now :/
Don't bother. Any damage from this is already done, and bringing light to it would only make it worse. Just be glad that you didn't delete a few letters and end up with "perving".

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
This is why I didn’t reread any of my secondaries after submitting

Reactions: 2 users