mistake on activies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiki111

Reaction score
hi! i accidentally put january as a start date instead of september but in my activity i say "starting this fall etc." i already submitted is there a way to change it?

Members don't see this ad.

hi ive been freaking out for an hour. so i applied last cycle and i changed everything in my application, and pressed saved I SWEAR. but some reason my essay from last year rolled over and i already submitted. i swear i put in my current essay. it's not very different i added one paragraph and the wording is a bit different. i already contacted aamc my options are very limited. do you think i should just keep like that or email each school or put in my secondaries?
There is nothing you can do about it. No use worrying, this is why we suggest double and triple checking everything before submitting. Adding a paragraph was unlikely to be much of a difference maker anyways.

Do not draw attention to a negative in your app by contacting schools for this sort of stuff.