-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Male or Female?
Started by cyrille104
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
We are 100% male & 100% gay ... so far. 

We are 100% male & 100% gay ... so far.![]()
Funny 🙂
And this posting does not change those percentages.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2/5 female too.
Are we then at 4/5 gay? that there's some pretty good odds...
Are we then at 4/5 gay? that there's some pretty good odds...
How do you start a poll?
Start a thread and click add a poll in the options below the text box
here's one gay female to add to the preponderance of gay males on the board 🙂
make that two...!
This is REALLY interesting - it was 25% men a few months ago, now it's 10%, most of which are gay. All of the straight men left the board when they got in 🙄 they no longer have a use for us!
I'm straight and male...me and wisco seem to be in the minority.
straight female here
Straight and male here, never thought id be in a minority!
+1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why don't you guys just do a sexual orientation poll?
Male - gay
Male - straight
Male - bi
Female --- etc.......
lol. i was thinking the same thing. i love this place.
me = female - straight.
male -straight
female - straight
Wow, if I had known that there were so many gay men aspiring to be veterinarians, I'd have considered going this route rather than medicine. And y'all seem so nice over here. It's an endless tempest of acrimony and schadenfreude over in pre-allo. Thanks for letting me visit your hood.
p.s. Cyrille104, is that you in your avatar? Not that I'm flirting.
p.s. Cyrille104, is that you in your avatar? Not that I'm flirting.
p.s. Cyrille104, is that you in your avatar? Not that I'm flirting.
mmmkay 🙄
p.s. Cyrille104, is that you in your avatar? Not that I'm flirting.
haha, yup...although you can't really see the beauty that is my face
haha, yup...although you can't really see the beauty that is my face
What's it like to have a giraffe nuzzle you like that? That's quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen in...I don't know, a while. I've always thought that giraffes were petulant and jumpy, quick to nip and kick, but yours seems calm and quite content to let you hold his head. Maybe midwest giraffes are different from west-coast giraffes.
Haha. I was thinking more along the lines of needing a ... "Pre-vet/Vet Picture Thread!" 👍
hey! this ain't match.com! take it to PM!! 😡
😉
Sorry, my bad. 😀 I should leave this thread to its legitimate users and take my arse back to the med zone.
It's been fun. Cheers.
(I am still wowed by that giraffe, however.)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 881