Man charged w/Anesthesiologing sheep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
drunk7daysaweek said:
There's a difference, maybe ye should look it up.
Really... Got a page # in Stedmans or Dorlands? Or are you using the dictionary your sister/mother gave you last year for Valentines? ...And why were you attracted to an article about "causing a loss of sensation" ("anesthetize", p.49, Stedmans) in sheep in the first place?... :laugh:
 
I don't use Doralands or that other pansy arsed dictionary, I use the Great Glasgow book o' terms

and i'm quite concerned regarding sensations in sheep
 
Really? Then you'd think that term would be SOMEWHERE on the Internet.


And, while we're at it, what's another name for a sheep in Scotland?
































"Sweetheart."

:laugh:

-Skip
 
drunk7daysaweek said:
I don't use Doralands or that other pansy arsed dictionary, I use the Great Glasgow book o' terms

and i'm quite concerned regarding sensations in sheep

I just haggised one of those anesthesiologinged sheep last week. I think thats in the Glasgow book as well.
 
Skip Intro said:
Really? Then you'd think that term would be SOMEWHERE on the Internet.


And, while we're at it, what's another name for a sheep in Scotland?
































"Sweetheart."

:laugh:

-Skip

Skip,
As someone who grew up on farm, such as myself, I take great offense to the above forementioned joke. Granted I am not from scotland, I feel that us country folk have been the butt of these viscous and hurtful jokes. We take great pride in our sheep, and never, never, never ever would we address one of those precious souls by "sweetheart". Oh No, we call our sheep by their proper first or last name, just like you would any human being. And if perchance we would forget one of their names, being that they all look alike, I would just call them "Sir" or "Maam". You know sheep have feelings too, and calling them "sweetheart" or "honeycakes" or "sugarbutt" is just plain offensive. I have heard several female friends of mine in med school complain about how when they walk past a construction site several construction workers would start wistling and one of them would yell out, "hey sweetheart, how bout' going for a ride"... or something to that nature. They said that they would have much prefered it if they would yell out "hey madam (or maam), how bout' going for a ride". I am sure sheep feel the same way. But then again I did grow up on a farm on GUAM!

please try to be more sensitive......