is it a good idea to take the pcat as many times as you want?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

titanlord1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
like keep doing it until you get a good mark?

please explain why/why not.

also another question is that can you take the test and have the score sent to you but not to any universitieis? also after you see your score can you choose to have it sent to the universities?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

also another question is that can you take the test and have the score sent to you but not to any universitieis? also after you see your score can you choose to have it sent to the universities?

Just don't take it more than 6 times.

You can take the PCAT a max of five times.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was under the impression you can do it as many times as you want but after 5 times you have to do paperwork but you can still do it more times?

i was under the impression you can do it as many times as you want but after 5 times you have to do paperwork but you can still do it more times?

Yes after 5 times it requires additional registration information.

I dont know what your current situation is. but did you do your previous 5 PCAT extremely horrible? (my horrible means composite of less than 30) you seem way too much worrying about it (blah, i have no right to say this cause i'm worrying too much about it too ;) ) be yourself, and may force be with you.

im not really in that boat im just worried i might have to take it 5 times.

if you think that way, it will be that way. so don't think about it. I'm actually on the same boat with you but not worrying that desperately.

I can't answer the last two questions because I have no clue lol sorry.

Why would you even plan that? That's a terrible mindset going into the test. Your basically telling yourself that you can't accomplish your goal and are going to have to attempt it multiple times. Get rid of that mentality and have faith in your abilities.

"also another question is that can you take the test and have the score sent to you but not to any universitieis? also after you see your score can you choose to have it sent to the universities?"

no im just curious for an answer.

The answer is no. Your scores will be reported unless you choose the "no score option" when you take the test but this means they won't even score your test.