Manipulation Under Anesthesia - how to not look dumb

Started by BATiger
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BATiger

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry in advance if this is not the appropriate place to post my question...
I am 3rd yr osteopathic med student who will be shadowing a doctor for the first time tomorrow. As far as the schedule goes, we are going to be treating someone with adhesive capsulitis and another for post op ACL repair. That's what his intern told me. I have never seen this done before, anyone with experience willing to help me avoid looking dumb? I know nothing about anesthesia, what to use, how much... I am still on my first rotation! Of course I read up on the topic itself, but clinically what do I need to know?
Thanks so much,
BATiger