Map of Neurology Residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DandelionWine

New Member
10+ Year Member
What I found frustrating was not having a comprehensive, updated list of which programs are categorical and/or guarantee the prelim year. Sure you can go through ERAS or FREIDA, but you have to click on each and every program or website.

Also, there are some osteopathic neuro residencies not included on the map in states where it shows no residencies (i.e. NV).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree with that the lack of a list of categorical vs advanced vs guaranteed is frustrating.

This map is straight from looking up stuff on Frieda. Perhaps I'll try to update the list when I have some down time on call or something.