Map of U.S. Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CalBear2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was not able to find this is any older threads. Is there sometype of U.S. map online that shows the location of all U.S. medical schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
There isn't ONE med school in Montana, or any of its surrounding states?!? Why?!

There isn't ONE med school in Montana, or any of its surrounding states?!? Why?!
I don't think Montana have the resources to support a medical school on its own. We've got WWAMI though, so it's not so bad really.

Too cold, all disease is frozen in permanent stasis. Montana people are the healthiest ice cubes in the world.
Suicide rates are way high though...

Wyoming, Alaska, and Montana are #s 1,2 and 3 for suicide rate. No kidding. Maybe a medical school would mean more psychiatrists, you never know.

Reactions: 1 user
It's missing at least one medical school...

Reactions: 1 user
The newest map is missing Indiana University, Creighton and St. Louis University from a quick browse. A nice idea map otherwise.

My first glance informed me that the newer map posted is missing Harvard and BU. Agree with others that this type of map is a nice idea.

Last edited: